User friendly modular head type holders for swiss machines
It is usually time consuming to remove holders from the tool post when changing inserts on swiss machines. With the ingenuous WIN-SWISS family, inserts can be replaced outside of the machine by removing only the modular head, with the shank mounted to the tool post, reducing insert changing time and increasing productivity. Additionally, unlike the integrated holders, there is no risk of losing the holder's spare parts and inserts by dropping them in the machine when replacing inserts, making the WIN-SWISS family more convenient to use.
Easy modular head replacement
- The shanks remain in the tool post
- Disassemble the head from the shank with one rotation of the screw
- Right-hand modular heads for turning can be assembled with neutral and right-hand shanks
- Right-hand modular heads for Y-axis machining can be assembled with neutral and left-hand shanks
- Modular heads for grooving can be assembled with neutral and right-hand shanks
Rigid clamping and good repeatability
TaeguTec's unique assembly mechanism provides higher rigidity than the competitors' products.
Combining the taper with the lever principle ensures a rigid assembly.
High-pressure coolant system
Chip control and tool life are improved due to the coolant channels directed to insert's cutting edge