WIN-4-FEED's BLMV inserts and cutters are the next-generation high feed milling solution.
Building on the success of the CHASE-4-FEED series, TaeguTec has unveiled the powerful premium high feed milling solution WIN-4-FEED that includes BLMV inserts and dedicated cutters.
The BLMV line's V-shaped contact face, which prevents insert rotation during ramping and plunging operations, contributes to its steady machining performance and increased productivity. These features not only ensure a high ramping angle but also enable deeper step-down machining, boost productivity, and provide a range of machining entry operations.
The insert comes in an M type chip former and has a 6 mm I.C. size. Later, -MM and -ML chip formers will both be made available. There are two different types of cutters: Ø32-63 mm face cutters and Ø16 -40 mm end mills.
- Double-sided 4-corner insert
- Stronger clamping due to the insert's top/bottom face V-shaped design
- Improved tool life even in ramping and step-down machining operations
- Insert design includes a higher ramping angle for improved productivity
- Excellent machining performance is made possible by the insert's higher rake angle
- Variable applications:
* Plunging, step down machining and BLMP machining applications