T-FLEXTEC connections now available for the modular WIN-DRILL line.
With the advantages of implementing complex shapes with high productivity, Multi-spindle and Swiss type machines are being applied across the industry landscape. Machining the various and complex shapes requires the capability of placing multiple tools in confined spaces. Additionally, the tools must be easy to mount and set.
Responding to these market demands comes TaeguTec's modular WIN-DRILL line, which use the head changeable DRILL-RUSH heads. Available in a wide variety of T-FLEXTEC shanks, the modular WIN-DRILL line enables simplified set-up and the adaptability required for Multi-spindle and Swiss type machines.
The T-FLEXTEC connections are compatible in a wide range of holders, including HSK holders, C-Adapters, ER collets and Weldon shanks with 3 flat faces for multidirectional clamping. An additional benefit is the short overhang which greatly contributes to improved machining performance and productivity.
- Wide range of applications due to the T-FLEXTEC holders and adaptors’ compatibility and flexibility
* Line responds to equipment specifications and workpiece shapes without restriction
- Available in TFLEX holders for side clamping
- Modular design with interchangeable heads means reduced tool change and set-up time
- Shorter tool lengths allow for easy use on Multi-spindle and Swiss type machines
- Compatibility with the existing DRILL-RUSH heads (TCD-P/P+/M/K/F/N) means applicability depending on the operation and material type
- Available in internal coolant type