HUSHBORE line introduces Ø80 head exchangeable anti-vibration boring bars
With a new Ø80 shank and a dedicated head introduced to the anti-vibration HUSH-BORE boring bar line specialized in deep internal machining, TaeguTec has expanded its reach in the deep internal machining market.
Available in two types: a modular head with standard inserts for machining various materials, and an adapter that can machine while fastened to a standard square holder, allowing for relatively large diameter internal machining.
- Shanks include built-in vibration damping technology
* Good surface roughness and improved tool life
- Stainless steel shank prevents corrosion
- Shank diameter: Ø80, length: 7xD, 10xD(available as standard items in 2 types)
- Available in various dedicated head types
- Dedicated Adapter use a 20x20 standard square holder
- Internal coolant type