TaeguTec introduces the WIN-I-GROOVE for the small hole internal grooving line.
TaeguTec has responded to the growing demand in the miniature market for miniature inserts and dedicated holders with grooving capability in the 6-8 mm smaller diameter range.
Excellent machining performance is the result of the stronger clamping stemming from the inclined, wide contact surface design of the TMIR/L inserts and TMIHR/L holders. Additionally, the inclined clamping structure offers one further advantage, sufficient space for smooth chip evacuation.
Along with steel holders capable of 2xD depths machining, TaeguTec also offers carbide brazed holders capable of deep internal grooving up to 4xD. Tool holders include internal coolant for improved tool life and facilitates optimal chip evacuation.
- Improved economy compared to solid carbide tools with no setup needed
- Capable of small bore internal grooving and internal bottom grooving
- Unique inclined clamping system
* Insert's wider contact area design enables excellent machining performance
* Tool's efficient design allows for excellent chip evacuation
- Carbide brazed holders available for deep hole grooving
* Steel holders
* Carbide brazed holders
- Increased tool life due to the pinpointed coolant flow to the cutting edge
- Available in two grades: TT4430 and TT8020