TaeguTec's MAXI-RUSH line now includes a new grade with coating ― the TTA101 ― that continues to expand the line's range of aluminum machining solutions.
TaeguTec's MAXI-RUSH line has provided cutting tool solutions that serve the aluminum machining market.
The new TTA101 grade with ta-C coating performs even better than the current aluminum machining options.
With a thin coating thickness of less than 0.5 μm, the TTA101 grade maintains a sharp edge and features a low friction coefficient,
hard coating over HV 5000, and oxidation resistance at high temperatures. The low friction coefficient minimizes the occurrence of built-up edges
in non-ferrous metal machining and provides smoother chip evacuation, resulting in excellent surface finish. In addition,
the hard coating and oxidation resistance at high temperatures significantly improve tool life.
» TA101 Grade Features
- Thin coating (less than 0.5 μm)
- Sharp edges even after coating
- Low friction coefficient: minimizes built-up edges and promotes smooth chip evacuation
- Hard coating (above HV 5000)
- Oxidation resistance at high temperatures